My client based in the heart of Chiswick is seeking a dedicated and personable Dental Receptionist to join their team. If you are a motivated individual with exceptional communication skills and a passion for delivering outstanding patient experiences, we welcome your application.
They offer a diverse range of dental services, including general, implants, orthodontics, and cosmetic treatments. Experience in both NHS and private dental reception will be essential for this role. If you possess knowledge of Invisalign and Implants, it will be a valuable asset, although not a strict requirement. Training opportunities can be provided for the right candidate who is eager to expand their skillset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team in a state-of-the-art dental practice. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, and the salary is negotiable based on your experience and expertise.
What we are looking for!
- Position: Dental Receptionist
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Mixed
- Dental Software:Exact
- Dentistry: General / Implants / Ortho / Cosmetic
- Salary: £15-£16ph
- Essential:Excellent communication skills, proactive, ordering stock, nhs and private practice experience
- Desirable:Invisalign and Implant knowledge
- Start date: ASAP
- Must have previous dental receptionist experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.