My lovely client based in Tonbridge, is looking for an experienced Dental Nurse to join their expanding team.
As a Dental Nurse at this practice, you'll benefit from exceptional development and opportunities and an experienced practice team around you - all in an environment built to help you succeed and feel comfortable coming to work.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records - digitally held
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Willingness to provide exceptional patient care
We have introduced a career framework for dental nurses which links pay to skills, qualifications and progression.
What they are offering
- Excellent levels of training and career progression
- Post qualifications in radiography and sedation
- Paid GDC, CPD and indemnity
- £1000 joining bonus!
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.