Mixed Dental Practice
My client requires a Dental Nurse and offering **£1000 Joining Bonus Paid Upon First Months Wage**
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this specialised dental practice for a Dental Nurse in Guildford, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
- Position: Dental Nurse
- Employment Term: Perm - PT
- Type: Mixed
- Days: Tue, Thur,Fri and 1 Sat
- Hours: 26
- Tues 7.45-5.15, Thur-Fri 8.15-5.45, Sat 9.00-1.00
- Dental Software: Exact / Kodak R4
- Dentistry: General / Implants / Endo / Cosmetic / Invisalign
- Salary: £12 p/hr
- Start date: 3 of August
Your salary and benefits:
- We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you're well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counselor about any challenges you face at home or at work - whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.