Orthodontic Dental Practice
My client requires a Trainee Dental Nurse. Are you looking to develop your skill-set and join one of the fastest growing dental groups in the UK?
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this specialised dental practice for a Trainee Dental Nurse in Chingford, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
- Position:Trainee Dental Nurse
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Mixed
- Days: Mon-Fri
- Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 flexible 40 hours
- Dental Software: Exact
- Dentistry: Specialist Orthodontics
- Salary: £10 -£12 p/hr plus depending from experience
- Essential: enrolled on a course
- Start date: 31/05/2022
Extra Benefits: bonus scheme, GDC registration paid, Training provided, CPD paid, Uniform provided, 28 Days Holiday, Pension,
• Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.