£24000 - £28000 per annum
020 7193 8002
22 days ago
Dental Recruit Network in London who are now seeking a highly driven and motivated individual to work as recruitment consultant on our Permanent desk. The desk is a warm desk and the successful candidate will be expected to drive sales in the surrounding areas. The ideal person would have pervious sales or dental experience.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for managing the whole candidate recruitment process for both the Permanent and Temporaries desks. Primary jobs duties and responsibilities include candidate sourcing, screening, and managing the candidate experience.
The ideal person will be working as part of the Recruitment team, sourcing qualified candidates as well as using head-hunting techniques, database searches and online advertising to get the right results. You will also be responsible for providing qualified candidates for each assigned job specification, as well as understanding and clarifying the details of each position.
The role will require working across dual desk and will be involved in coordinating elements of vacancy requirements, resource planning, networking, interview scheduling, headhunting and candidate screening.
· Head Hunting
· Screening candidates
· Assisting with Internal recruitment when required
Key Result Areas:
· Interviewing prospective candidates
· Obtain and record legal documentation at time of registration via Access portal
· Worker placement (obtain and record reference details and quality assessments)
· Client liaison including taking live job requirements
· Accurate recording of client/worker's requirements on RDB
· Prepare advertisements and source workers
· Assist in answering inbound calls. Handling or redirecting calls as required.
Recruitment & Training
· Working closely with Directors and Managers in identifying hiring needs
· Sourcing candidates on a weekly basis via job advertising (weekly), email and SMS mailshotting, networking via Social media, generating leads via education marketing
· Coordinating the full interview process which includes, shortlisting candidates against the job specification, arranging and conducting interview
· Making a verbal job offer to successful candidates and confirming with an offer letter
· Confirming start dates and ensuring x2 references are received and verbally confirmed.
· Attend daily / weekly Temp and Perm meeting
· Job boards management
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator Days: Monday Friday
Hours: 08:00 to 17:30 (Flexible based on Candidate / Client needs)
Location: London Office / Hybrid
Please email your CV if you want to be part a growing team.
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.