£23000 - £25000 per annum
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
Contract: Permanent, 6 months' probation
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 08:00 to 17:30
Out of hour's phone calls to be taken over evenings and weekends ( if needed )
Start date: 26th April 2021
Location: London Office, Some UK travel may be required / working from home when needed due to CoVid
Job Purpose:To create work opportunities for both Client and Candidates.
Position: Hire a Perm recruitment consultant for our well established desk.
£23000 k p.a - £25000 k p.a OT.E £35 000 k p.a ++ depending on experience within dental / recruitment sector
Uncapped commission based on monthly agency worker hours and identified leads.
DRN is a dynamic working environment where we strongly believe that happy employees = happy customers.
• Develop new business using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
• Offering advice and consultancy to both clients and candidates
• Building and growing relationships with existing clients;
• Working towards targets that relate to the number of shifts, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
Key Result Areas
• To maintain regular contact with candidates and clients, build lasting relationships and keeping them fully informed
• To communicate rules clearly to both candidates and clients in a friendly positive manner
• To work closely with compliance ensuring Candidates meet compliance requirements and ensure candidates are compliant before start date
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.