Mixed Dental Practice
Exciting opportunity for an experienced associate to take over a well established list from a departing dentist.
A friendly independent practice, established for 15 years and are located in Saltdean, just east of Brighton.
We are looking for an enthusiastic part time associate dentist to work 2-3 days a week.
The ideal candidate:
- A gentle chair-side manner, a good communicator coupled with excellent clinical skills
- An active NHS performer number
- GDC registered
- With at least 4 years of experience, private and NHS
- Good ability to establish rapport with patients
- Competent at providing more complex treatments (composite/ porcelain veneers, posterior composites to a high standard, crown and bridge, full dentures etc)
- A keen interest in post-graduate training ideally with a special interest (e.g implants, endo, perio, occlusal wear, cosmetic cases, ortho (Invisalign, 6 month smiles etc)
- Preferably has a portfolio to demonstrate clinical ability
What we can offer:
- Independent, growing practice with friendly team
- Excellent private potential - 45-50% - in an affluent area
- Replacing well established associate with full patient list (typically grossing £6500-8500 PRIVATE
- income/ month over a 2.5 day week plus NHS UDAs)
- Competitive UDA rate, £11.50 (Target 1800 UDAs/ year)
- Established for over 15 years
- Modern well equipped surgeries
- Fully computerised, with digital x-rays, rotary endo etc
- Investing in intra oral scanner in 2021
- Free parking and good transport links
- The position is available from March 2021 (flexible on start date)
- Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.