My client requires is looking for an experienced Dentist to join their established Dental Practice in Colchester.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a mixed Dental Practice with an ever growing Private patient list.
- Dental Associate - General Dentistry
- Permanent - Part Time or Full Time
• Independent Dental Practice
• Family run clinic
• Full-time/Part time Associate Dentist
• Colchester, Essex (In the middle of Stanway which is constantly expanding we are the largest practice in the area)
• Mixed patients ( NHS, Independent scheme, Private) Our unique Independent scheme is new way of transferring NHS patients to Private
• Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross minus labs (Earning potential £3,000 - £4,000 monthly
•£12 UDA - 3,000 UDA's available 50% lab bills ( £66,000 Gross)
• Average yearly Gross £138,000
• Large dental suites
• Three dentists and three dental hygienists
• The practice is well prepared to provide a safe work environment with full PPE provided and social distancing measures and procedures in place, due to the practices size social distancing is no problem
• Established modern dental practice with an OPG machine. Also a multidiscipline practice with services such as Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Dermal fillers, Consultant Neurologist, Hearing Clinic.
• High potential for a Permanent position
This is an excellent role for a dentist seeking a new position offering a good opportunity for all levels of dentistry. The practice has a small UDA contract of just 8000 units in total and provides dental treatments to a truly mixed patient base. The successful dentist will acquire an established list of patients, a modest UDA contract and an excellent opportunity for private dentistry. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, you will be able to build good relationships with your patients and you will have excellent diagnostic skills. Ultimately we are seeking a general dentist, however, if you have skills and interests in surgical procedures, endodontics, and restorative, your skills will be well-utilised.
The practice is modern and well-equipped, computerised, digital radiographs, rotary endo etc. and you will benefit from working closely with colleagues, with the principal in the practice and superb support staff.
The practice has sought expert guidance to ensure they provide a safe environment to colleagues and patients. Full PPE will be provided and procedures are in place to ensure social distancing and safety with minimal possible disruption.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.