£20000 - £23000 per annum
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
My dental client is a unique dental service, based in Totnes, Devon, that you would be proud to be involved with, using the latest mobile dental equipment to deliver high quality dentistry in people's homes, care homes and workplaces.
We are looking for a person who enjoys getting out of the surgery and meeting new people. You need to be flexible, adaptable and enjoy a challenge. Join an exciting team who spend their day taking the dental surgery out to patients across the beautiful county of Devon.
Daily operations and customer support
· Coordinating closely with the dental practitioners and other practice staff to organise the daily patient lists.
. Providing dental nursing support to dental practitioners - updating practice software, charting and forward booking appointments for next home visit.
· Ensuring a positive customer experience in all interactions with patients, managers.
. Liaising closely with patients and customers, keeping them informed of expected arrival times etc.
· Packing, and repacking, the vehicle after each visit, completing checklists as required.
· Cleaning, servicing, restocking and securing the vehicle at the end of each working day.
· At all times ensuring the highest standards in cross-infection control.
Dental equipment and supplies
· Servicing and maintaining all equipment.
· Ordering supplies and equipment as required.
· Ensuring that the vehicle is correctly loaded with the necessary equipment and stocked with the necessary supplies.
· Maintaining a full inventory of all equipment owned by the practice.
· Maintaining files of all equipment manuals and other relevant documentation.
· Daily preparation of the vehicles, ensuring they are clean, fuelled and roadworthy at all times.
. Clean Driving license essential
· Ensuring the vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, arranging regularly servicing as required and maintaining full vehicle documentation, including logs of daily mileage.
· Attending daily briefings and formal weekly meetings.
· Duties will also include reception duties, taking patient payme, and marketing activities.
. Sterilisation tasks and assisting with surgical practices.
· Any other duties that might reasonably be required from time to time to support the practice.
The ideal candidate will have a Dental Nursing Qualification and ideally 3 years experience as a Dental nurse in Practice.
Application deadline: 18/12/2020
Expected start date: 10/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.