Private Specialist Practice
My client requires a Dental Receptionist/New patient Co-ordinator to join their specialist practice in Chelsea in this brand new role.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this forward thinking, modern, specialist dental practice for a Dental Receptionist/New patient Co-ordinator in Chelsea, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
- Position: Dental Receptionist/New patient Co-ordinator
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Private
- Days:Mon-Fri and some Sats
- Hours:08:00 - 20.00 - 40hrs a week
- Dental Software:Exact
- Dentistry: Paediatric
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Essential:Must have previous receptionist experience
- Start date: ASAP
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.