My client requires a Dental Practice Manager to join their beautiful Harley Street Dental Practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Nurse or Assistant Manager to take the next step in their career.
If you have strong leadership skills, have excellent CQC knowledge and GDC registration, this could be the next step for you!
- Position: Dental Practice Manager
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Private
- Hours:09:00 - 17:30
- Dental Software: Exact
- Dentistry: General / Specialist
- Salary: £14 - £15p/h
- Essential:Must have 2 years practice manager experience and have GDC registration
- Start date: March 2021
- Have at least 2 years' experience in Private Practice as a Senior Receptionist orPractice Manager.Training will be provided.
- Fully qualified and GDC registered
- Be pleasant, courteous, calm,friendly, punctual,hard working with a sense of humour.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Be professional, well presented and always willing to learn, develop skills and have a "can do" attitude..
- Be organized with the ability to multitask and be a team player.
- Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.