Private Dental Practice
My client requires a Treatment Co-ordinator to join their beautiful, specialist Dental Practice in the heart of Canary Wharf
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this modern, established dental practice for a Treatment Co-ordinator, that offers fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
If you are an experienced Treatment Co-ordinator or a highly experienced dental receptionist with great administration skills looking to take the next step, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Position: Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Private
- Hours:09.00 - 18.00
- Dental Software:Exact
- Dentistry: General / Orthodontics / Implants / Endo / Perio / Cosmetic
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Essential:Must have strong reception and administration skills, excellent interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills. Exact knowledge is essential
- Desirable:Exact/ Kodak R4 knowledge
- Start date: ASAP
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Strong dental reception experience
- Strong dental knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Exact knowledge
- Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.