Private Specialist Dental Practice with 9 surgeries, providing specialist treatment including sedation, orthodontics and hygiene.
This Specialist client of ours is currently looking for a "stand out" Dental Practice Manager to join their ever growing team of dental professionals
This is a huge opportunity for a forward thinking, highly experienced Dental Practice Manager to grow, develop, progress within the business.
Position: Dental Practice Manager
Employment Term: Perm - FT
Days: Mon-Fri and occasional weekend work
Dental Software: Exact
Dentistry: Specialist Paediatric
Salary: £35 - £40k
Essential: You will need to have
- Practice Management experience with a minimum 4 years experience.
- A relevant managerial qualification and skills.
- Must have CQC experience in the previous post.
- Commercially minded personality.
- Confidence in leading a team of between 10 15 staff.
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs.
- Able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.