£25000 - £27500 per annum
020 7193 8002
about 1 month ago
Specialist Dental Practice
Do you have a strong dental knowledge and natural flare for sales? If you do, this could be the perfect role for you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this specialist dental practice for a Treatment Co-ordinator in Richmond, Surrey, that offers the chance become part of a dynamic dental team of dental specialist. This role offers ongoing training, progression and an excellent commission/bonus scheme.
- Position:Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Employment Term: Perm - FT
- Type: Mixed
- Hours:08:30 - 17:00 - Some days working until 6.30pm
- Dental Software:Orthotrac
- Dentistry: Specialist Orthodontics
- Salary:£25,000 £27,500 per annum + commission/bonus
- Essential:Must have dental background of at least 2 years
- Desirable:Ortho background
- Start date: ASAP
Experience minimum 2 years in dental field, preferable in ortho background
It's a sales role so candidates ought to be confident and charismatic.
Well-spoken and clear in their English pronunciation
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.