What do our Recruitment Consultants do?
Our specialists recruiters place dental professionals into leading dental practices in the UK. You will be placing candidates who make a difference on patient's lives every day,
How are we doing?
We are on course to bust £3 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 35 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
We support both the private sector in achieving their business aims whilst supporting the public sector in maintaining our world class healthcare and dental service.
What's the environment our recruitment consultants are working in?
Our biggest selling point is that your voice counts and we rely on your input to shape and grow the Company. Every day there are strategic team huddles.
What can you do as a Recruitment Consultant, expect to earn?
All commission is uncapped and you can expect to earn £33K in year 1, £40K in year 2
You will be able to enjoy a long lists benefits of working for HRN, including:
- 12 week intensive training
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Beer & Soft drinks fridge
- Employee of the quarter wins a luxury holiday abroad + 1 extra day off
- Annual charity row along the river Thames with the AHOY centre
- State of the art office River view, comfy break out areas, beer fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, filtered water.
- Quarterly team building events with early Friday finish
- Bi-Annual trips to far flung destinations
Apply if this gets your pulse racing!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.