£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Progression Opportunity
020 7193 8002
7 months ago
This incredible private practice has now opened a new opportunity for a dentist to join the establishment. The modern practice is made up of two fully equipped dental surgeries and a hygiene surgery.
Employment Term: Permanent - Part Time
Days:Friday, Saturday, Tuesday OR Thursday (See below)
Dentistry: Aesthetics (Botox, Fillers)
Essential:Experience with Aesthetics (Botox/Fillers)
Start date: ASAP
- Saturdays all day (9am - 2pm or 5pm, depending on the associate's preference).
- Fridays from 9am - 5pm.
- Long evenings on Wednesdays from 5 pm to 8pm or 9 pm.
This prestigious practice prefers somebody who may be looking for facilities to see their own patients - while still offering appointments for new patients.
Associate Dentist requirements:
- Ideally with some existing patient list.
- Fully trained in temporary facial aesthetics (Botox and Fillers including tear trough filler, "neck tightening and jaw slimming" with botox, etc).
- Some experience with dental Implants and Invisalign would be an advantage.
- Willing to grow their own list of patients.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.