020 7193 8002
7 months ago
This practice is looking for a bubbly, well presented and professional dental receptionist to join their team!
Position: Dental Receptionist
Employment Term: Permanent - Full Time
Days:Mon - Fri 09.00-18.00 (one late night until 20.00), Every other Sat 09.00-14.00
Start date: ASAP
- Knowledge of computers; ie word, excel, respond to emails.
- Knowledge and experience using SOE.
- Presentable, Reliable, Punctual.
- Computer literate and able to work efficiently on computers.
- Able to handle complaints in a professional manner at front desk.
- Ability to do CQC audits when delegated by managers.
- Some clinical experience.
- Knowledge of data protection and patient confidentiality.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility as and when required by business.
- Able to work as an effective member of a team.
This practice offers opportunities to build on skills and knowledge, as well as providing career progression.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.