Competitive Starting Salary with Potential to Increase!!
020 7193 8002
5 months ago
This fully private, modern practice is now looking for TWO newly qualified or trainee dental nurses to join their team of professionals!
The practice is providing candidates with the opportunity to work with the latest dental technologies in their prestigious practice.
They are offering many opportunities for career progression and the chance to build on their knowledge and skills through working alongside their team of experts.
Position: Dental Nurse (Trainee or Newly Qualified x 2)
Employment Term: Permanent - Full Time
Days:Monday - Friday
Dental Software:Kodak R4 - But they are happy to train!
Dentistry: General/ Implants/ Facial Aesthetics/ Veneers
Salary: Competitive starting salary - With potential to increase!
Essential:GDC Registered or enrolled on a training course with some experience
Desirable:Kodak R4 knowledge
Start date: ASAP!
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development (extended duties)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Dental Nurse uniform provided
- Friendly, long established and well-managed team
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
- GDC Registered or training course with some experience
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
Apply now if you are ready to take on this incredible opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.