£12 per hour, Benefits: Career Progression Opportunities!
020 7193 8002
7 days ago
Part Time Dental Receptionist required to work in a Mixed Practice in East London
A high quality dental practice with world class service is looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their team.
The practice has been established for over 25 years and has an amazing reputation around the area.
Permanent - Part time
Monday and Wednesday with alternating Saturdays
One late evening per week per week 09.00-20.00
Circa £12 p/hr
Position is available to start ASAP
- Front Desk experience for over 2 years in a dental practice.
- Customer care training
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge and experience of SOE(dental computer software) ;able to run reports, manage appointment dairies efficiently
- Presentable, Reliable ,Punctual
- Good spoken and written English
- Able to communicate effectively with the social media.
- Able to handle complaints in a professional manner at front desk
- Ability to run and interpret performance reports
- CQC knowledge
- Nursing experience or background
- Effective verbal skills to promote different treatments in the practice (training provided)
- Knowledge of data protection and patient confidentiality.
- Ability to promote with in-house marketing by giving feedback on patient views on the services they receive or would like to receive
- Able to demonstrate flexibility as and when required by business
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.