£27000 - £30000 per annum
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
Do you want to work within a beautiful and high end specialist dental practice located in the Chelsea SW3 area?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Treatment Co-ordinator with Orthodontic experience to join a high end private practice that specialises in general, Implant and Orthodontic dentistry. The ideal candidate will be confident and flexible with working hours. Great career progression is offered.
- Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Permanent - Full Time
- Private practice
- Monday- Friday + Occasional Saturdays
- Hours: Shift work
- Dentistry: Orthodontics /Implants/ General
- Salary:Up to £30,000 p/a
- Essential:TCO knowledge / Orthodontic knowledge
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must have previous Treatment co-ordinator experience
- Orthodontic experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.