£27000 - £33000 per annum
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
My client requires a Dental Practice Manager or a highly experienced Dental Nurse/Receptionist with CQC knowledge who wants to take the next step in their career.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this lovely dental practice in Muswell Hill for a Dental Practice Manager in London, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training. This role is perfect for someone who is confident, organised with strong leadership qualities.
- Dental Practice Manager (Dental Nurse or Dental Receptionist willing to take a next step)
- Permanent - Full Time
- Mixed Practice
- Monday to Friday -Alternate Saturdays
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:00- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
- Kodak R4 Dental Software
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Essential: CQC and HTM 01 - 05 knowledge
- Desirable: Kodak R4 knowledge -Nursing qualification
- ASAP start
Extra Benefits: excellent training provided.
- Must have previous dental receptionist and/or nursing qualification
- Must have CQC and HTM 01 05 knowledge
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.