£25000 - £28000 per annum
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
My client requires a Dental Receptionist who is interested in progressing their skills into a Treatment Co-ordinating role. The role has become available in a private specialied practice in the Notting Hill Area W11. The ideal candidate will have excellent Administrator skills and understand the process of the role of a TCO.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Nurse or Receptionist who is looking for career progression and training being provided.
- Dental Receptionist - progression into TCO
- Permanent - Full time
- Private Practice
- Mon-Fri (8.00- 6.30)
- Dental Software:Exact SOE
- Dentistry: General / Specialists
- Salary:£12.50 + Depending on experience
- Desirable:Exact SOE / some TCO experience
- Start date: ASAP - Happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must have previous dental receptionist experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.