£27000 - £30000 per annum
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
A very well respected and high end dental practice requires a Surgical Dental Nurse with the Radiography qualification to be part of their amazing team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this vibrant, award winning dental practice for a Dental Nurse to work with a Senior Specialist Dentist in London's prestigious Wimpole Street, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
- Position: Dental Nurse
- Employment Term: Permanent - full time
- Type: Private
- Days: Mon-Fri
- Hours: 08:30 - 17:45
- Dental Software: Exact
- Dentistry: Periodontics, Prosthodontics and Dental Implants
- Salary:£29,000.00pa plus - negotiable depending on experience
- Essential:Must have surgical experience and certificate in radiography. Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must be GDC registered
- Must have specialist implant experience and radiography certificate
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.