My client requires a Dental Receptionist with good dental knowledge to work in a high end, modern dental practice in the London bridge area. The specialised, private practice is looking for an individual who is happy to work part of a team , has a bubbly personality and enjoys what they do.
Excellent benefits and training given.
- Dental Receptionist
- Permanent - Full Time
- Private Practice
- Monday -Friday
- 08:00 - 17:30/ 18:00
- Exact SOE Dental software
- General / Specialist
- Up to £25,000 p/a
- Essential:Dental experience
- Desirable:Exact SOE Knowledge
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
Extra Benefits: 20 days holiday which goes up a day after each year of service & and sick pay entitlement after two years.
- Must have previous dental receptionist experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.