Compititive hourly rate
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
GDC Registered Dentist with NHS performer number required in Paddock Wood, Kent to start work on long term ongoing contact.
- Monday to Thursday
- Hours 08:40 - 16:40
- Contract term - 3 to 6 months
- Duties typical to those of a CDS salaried dentist assessing patients appropriately, determining a suitable management plan, referring where necessary in an appropriate and timely manner, keeping detailed electronic patient records as per organisational SOP's and professional standards.
- Have the flexibility and clinical ability to ensure equity of access to patient care.
- Have the ability to work within a dental team
- Have good organisational skills
- Management of patients, of all ages, referred in from GDS colleagues due to behavioural issues
- Management of all patients, of all ages, referred in due to their dental anxiety
- Management of all patients referred in by the REGO/ DERS appropriate for care in CDS.
You must be:
- GDC registered
- Current DBS or on the update service
- Currently inclusion on NHS Dental Performers list
- Maintenance of the national competencies for the post
- Indemnity cover
- Up to date vaccinations
- Up to date CPD record
- Current IR(ME)R certification
- Experience working in a community dental service setting
Salary is very competitive depending on your experience and qualifications. This will be a salaried position based on the national pay scale.
If you would like to apply for the position, please submit your CV and cover letter, Our friendly team will be in touch.
Dental Recruit Network is a trusted supplier of the NHS and private dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply nationwide. Dental Recruit Network is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.