£40000 - £45000 per annum
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
My client requires a HR and Operations Manager to assist and work alongside the current Business Manager and Principals, to oversee the running of all practices, including staffing/recruitment, HR processes, compliance/CQC, and accounts.
This modernized Dental Group specialise in Orthodontics and are growing and opening new clinics throughout London at a rapid pace, and are seeking someone to join their fantastic team.
Position: HR and Operations Manager (Area Management)
Employment Term: Permanent
Type: Orthodontic Specialist - Mixed
Dental Software: Orthotrac
Dentistry: Specialist Orthodontics
Salary: Up to £45,000 Per Annum
Essential: Previous Operations Management experience (preferrably within Dental or Medical)
Desirable: Orthodontics/Dentistry Knowledge
Start date: Happy to wait for the right person
Purpose of the job
Assist Business Manager and Principals in efficient operations of th ecompany, at its multiple locations; grow private referral base and maintain current leads, interact with local communities to promote orthodontic services; oversee mobilisation of premises, management of staff and HR processes, ensure compliance is maintained across all sites; perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the Principals.
Dental nurses, orthodontic therapists, receptionists, coordinators, associates
- Take responsibility for the management of the practice in the key areas of finance, personnel, compliance, dealing with NHS contract
- Follow practice policies and procedures and to monitor the staff and help them to follow policies and procedures
- Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Liaise with the Principals and, where appropriate, Business Manager, on matters concerning finance, administration, pay and service conditions
Supervise all staff at all locations to include the following:
- Uniforms and appearance
- Sickness and other leave
- Customer service
- Calculate monthly pay for all team members
- Liaise with businesses, tradesmen, service providers and other key stakeholders
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work
Key management tasks
- Business Planning
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.