£12.5 - £14 per hour
020 7193 8002
about 1 year ago
An amazing opportunity has become available in a high end Orthodontic practice for a Dental nurse looking for great career progression. This position has become a available in the Earlsfield area SW18.
The role will consist of Nursing and Treatment Co-ordinating so a confident person is needed. Full training in TCO will be given but good Orthodontic experience is needed.
Fantastic career progression is being offered!
- Dental Nurse/TCO
- Permanent- Part time (4 days)
- Mixed practice
- Monday -Thursday
- M/Tue 08:45 - 19:15
- W 08.45 - 17:00
- Th 08:45 - 18:00
- Dental Software:DO IT
- Dentistry: Specialist Orthodontics
- Salary:Up to £14 P/H
- Essential:Orthodontic Nursing experience
- Desirable:Orthodontic nursing qualification /TCO experience
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must be GDC registered
- Orthodontic Nursing experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.