Do you want to work within a beautiful and high end Paediatric Dental Practice?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Treatment Co-ordinator to join a high end private paediatric practice that specialises in general and Orthodontic dentistry. The ideal candidate will be confident and flexible with working hours. Great career progression is being offered.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic growing team and a highly respected practice.
- Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Permanent - Full Time
- Private Practice
- Monday - Friday + up to 3 Saturdays a month ( day in lieu)
- 8am- 8pm - shift work ( working 8 hours a day)
- Exact SOE Dental software
- Paediatrics / Orthodontics
- Up to £30,000 p/a - depending on experience
- Essential:Exact SOE Knowledge/TCO Experience
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must have previous Treatment co-ordinator experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Exact SOE software
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.