£11 - £13 per hour
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
My client requires a Dental Nurse / Receptionist to join their modern, high end, award winning Dental Practice, that offers great career progression, fantastic benefits package and ongoing training.
This is amazing opportunity for experienced dental nurse with good knowledge of reception duties, to join this lovely, specialised, award winning, fully private dental practice, located in the hart of London, with very good link connections.
The ideal candidate will be confident, flexible and motivated to learn.
If you up for a new challenge and think you're the nurse they are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply, to use the opportunity for a new career progression.
- Dental Nurse / Receptionist
- Permanent - Full Time
- Fully Private High End Practice
- 08:30 - 17:30 ( flexibility required)
- Exact SOE
- General / Specialist Orthodontics / Implants / Sedation
- £11-13 depending on experience
- GDC registered, need to have some reception experience
- Experience with SOE Exact, Implant or ortho experience, training provided
- Position available to start ASAP
Extra Benefits: Training provided, CPD paid, Uniform provided, 28 Days Holiday, Pension
- Must have previous dental reception experience
- Must be GDC registered
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.