£25000 - £30000 per annum
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
My client requires a Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO) to join a well established and modern fully private Dental practice. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Specialist treatments, be friendly, out going and have good administrative skills.
The role is for an experienced TCO but will accept a strong receptionist as full training will be given. The salary will reflect on the experience.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your career. Flexibility is needed as the occasional late and Saturday will be required. Fantastic benefits are being offered.
- Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Permanent -Full time
- Private Practice
- Monday to Friday 42.5h / week
- 8h shift work
- 2 sat a month (day off in the week)
- General / Orthodontics / Implants
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 p/a depending on experience
- Essential: Good communication skills,
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Dental experience
- Start date: ASAP - happy to wait for the right candidate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.