My client requires a Dental Practice Manager to join a friendly and well established Mixed Dental practice in Upper Norwood, SE London. The ideal candidate will have great leadership skills and have good CQC knowledge. Experienced practice managers and candidates with excellent dental experience will be considered.
Excellent career progression and ongoing training is being offered to the right candidate.
- Dental Practice Manager
- Permanent - Full Time
- Mixed Practice
- 08:45 - 17:45
- Exact SOE dental software
- General Dentistry
- £27,000 p/a - £30,000 p/a - depending on experience
- Essential:CQC Knowledge/ Excellent Dental background
- Desirable:GDC Registered
- Start date:ASAP- happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must have previous management experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.