A high-end award wining Dental practice is seeking a lead Dental receptionist to help manage a fantastic team of receptionist in Central London, Bank area. This incredible position offers great career progression and fantastic benefits at this beautiful practice.
The successful candidate will be proactive, have extensive dental receptionist experience and be happy to take on some management duties.
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Receptionist, looking for an incredible opportunity in a lead administrative role within a beautiful and high-end dental practice, please apply now.
- Lead Dental Receptionist
- Permanent - Full Time
- Private Practice
- Monday -Friday
- Monday Thursday 8:15am to 6:00pm and Friday 8:15am to 5:30pm.
- Exact SOE Dental software
- General / Specialist Dentistry
- Up to £28,000 p/a - depending on experience
- Essential:Must have extensive dental reception experience and excellent knowledge of SOE.
- Desirable:Private practice experience preferred.
- ASAP start date - happy to wait for the right candidate
- Must have previous dental receptionist experience
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of SOE.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.