£24000 - £28000 per annum
020 7193 8002
over 1 year ago
My client requires an experienced Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO) to join a well established and modern Dental practice. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Specialist treatments, be friendly, out going and have good administrative skills.
This is a great opportunity to work in a high end private practice and learn new skills and progress in your career. Fantastic benefits are being offered.
- Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO)
- Permanent -Full time
- Private Practice
- Monday to Friday 42.5h / week
- 8h shift work
- 2 sat a month (day off in the week)
- General / Orthodontics / Implants - specialist dentistry
- Up to £28,000 p/a - negotiable depending on experience
- Start date: Happy to wait for the right candidate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.